Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Incepiency

In the beginning was the template and the template was with Html coding. And the template was Html coding. And unfortunately, neither the man nor the woman knew Html coding, so they were forced to dwell in the wilderness of the Blogspot template options and be of the Blogspot template options until they can find a way to transcend the Blogspot template options.

(Hey, if the Children of Israel had 40 years to wander and God had six rather lengthy periods of creation, it should be understandable for us to take a few weeks to get our virtual world formed and up to filling the measure of its creation, right?)

Welcome to our Blog! It is with great ebullience that we enter the Blogging world and culture. We hope to do our best to keep our friends and family abreast on our comings and goings and our thoughts and fancies. We look forward to many meaningful exchanges. We've got a feeling that this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Enjoy!

Lisa and Matt

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then, I will claim the honor of being the very first person to comment on your new blog. Hooray for me!

From my recollection, Blogger is incredibly easy to customize, so you should find a template you like in no time.

Thanks for putting us on your blogroll. We've returned the favor. Ta da! Now you'll be famous. :)

Tiffany said...

Matt and Lisa,

Is with all things in your life, this is fantastic. Can't wait to see more!

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

We are glad to see you've entered the world of blogging! We miss you guys and are glad we can keep in touch!

Natalie said...

HEY! I found you guys :)I can't wait to hear about your adventures in DC!

Emily said...

hi lisa, this is emily white from BYU. I saw the link to your blog from the BYU groups thing that just started up. I love your short hair! I recently started the blogging thing too and somehow got it out of html format - but i couldn't tell you how for the life of me. How are things in Virginia/D.C.? I'm still teaching at the same school in South Salt Lake, second year is going great! check out our blog by clicking on my name! It's nice to be in touch with a dancing friend!

breena rae said...

love the post...it's so you guys...hope all is well...!
love, breena :)

John and Melanie said...

Hey Gees, Glad to hear you've joined the blogosphere. We look forward to future posts of the Gee family. We miss you guys.

John and Melanie said...

Hello? Have you fallin off the face of the earth? We want to invade your life further. Please post so we can do so...

Unknown said...

You are hilarious - no wait, that deserves 2 "l's" - you're hillarious! Yeah, I haven't gotten past using their templates yet, but your blog gives me hope that I'll be able to!

:) Love you!
Cara